Chaos. Information overload. This is what has now taken over the web forcing us humans to act like crazy animals, constantly searching for interesting things to read online in our limited amount of time. Today, in order to gain the attention of your customer you MUST TRULY FIGHT to get that attention because it is now proved that is harder than ever to make people read what you publish, since only 16% of people ACTUALLY reads what you unleash online.
Yes, we all are all playing a harder game nowadays.
The game to draw people’s attention.
So how do you do it? How do you make people read YOUR website and YOUR content instead of the competitors? How do you make your content look so interesting, that people will always get trapped reading your stuff and always keep getting back for more, no matter what? How do you make your content be the cause of people’s PROCRASTINATION??
Answer: Copywriting. (Aha!)
But Copywriting used in a specific part of your content: Your Headlines.
Because THIS is what will boost your website’s traffic and also the level of engagement of your customers, because once you know how to apply these techniques you’re about to learn, you’ll be able to transform your headlines into a POWERFUL call-to-action.
So this is what I’ll teach you now.
How to write smart headlines with copywriting.
Meet the psychological and scientifical magic through words, my friend.
HEADLINE — EXPLICIT
HERE’S EXACTLY HOW TO [PROBLEM SOLUTION]
The example above is a powerful one that will make people click like CRAAAAAAAAAZY on your links. But why? What’s the catch here? A Simple Answer: Curiosity. When we talk about copywriting, the use of curiosity is a powerful strategy because human beings tend to look for answers to questions that intrigues them. And why? Because it NATURALLY helps them learn faster and better, thus, making it easier to store information that was learned that way. Also, there’s the factual “Dopamine effect” which will give them a sense of “reward” every time they kill their curious state of mind about something.
Therefore, this is why THESE headlines below work a lot:
- Ex #1: “Here’s WHY you are not growing your business in the past 3 months” — When you read this you’ll instantly think: “Dammit! I wasn’t able to grow my business in the past 3 months. Maybe I don’t know something important. But what!? Let’s check what I might be missing. [CLICK]”.
- Ex #2: “Here’s the reason WHY entrepreneurs behave differently (backed by science)” — When you read this you’ll probably think: “Hmmmm….I knew it! True Entrepreneurs have some scientific shit going on behind the scenes inside their heads, and that’s why I’m not a successful entrepreneur. So what the hell is it??? What’s the scientific evidence behind it?! [CLICK]“
- Ex #3: “Here’s HOW to build a true online business within 3 months (step-by-step)” — When you read this, you’ll likely open your eyes all impressed and say to yourself: “DAMMIT! A secret formula to building a TRUE online business within only 3 months??!?! That’s it! I must learn this shortcut NOW!! [CLICK]“
- Ex #4: “Here’s a powerful secret marketers aren’t telling you nowadays” — This is one of my favorite approaches by the way. And this is what people will usually think when they read this: “Dammit!! I knew it! People are not telling me everything about my niche??? Those bastards!!! But now I’ll find out what’s going on! [CLICK]
- Ex #5: “Here’s THE ONE THING you need to unleash to unlock the success of your business” — And in this last example, people will usually react like this: “Hmmm….there’s just ONE thing that can change the game huh? Alright. This should be quick and game-changing. So let’s see what am I missing here. [CLICK]“
So, as you can see the CURIOSITY FACTOR will make people click more than you think on your headlines. And in today’s marketing, this should (and must) be applied to a lot of areas in your business, such as:
- Your email subjects
- Your article headlines
- Your book chapters
- Your call-to-actions
That’s how powerful a simple well-crafted headline is in today’s marketing for a company.
But let’s continue because there’s a lot more copywriting ground to cover regarding this subject.
HEADLINE — MASTER SOLUTION
MASTER THIS [PROBLEM] WITH THIS SIMPLE [SOLUTION]
Mastery is a very STRONG way to persuade people when you want to sell something because E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y wants to feel special, powerful and super smart. Everybody. There’s no human being on Earth (in his sanity) who would say: “No. I want to be a loser and a below-average person.”.
This approach is even used on Tony Robbins’s latest book “Money Master The Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom“, as you can see below:
But let’s get into some practical examples, shall we:
- Ex #1: “Master every financial crisis with this supreme contigency plan” — When people read this they’ll probably think: “Nice. This is the EXACT resource I need to read to prepare myself for future setbacks. [CLICK]”
- Ex #2: “Master your body’s strength with these 3 CORE exercises” — People who care about fitness will read this and probably think: “Hmmm awesome. There’re 3 main exercises which can build the body’s strength overall. Let’s check out what I may be missing here….[CLICK]”
- Ex #3: “Master LIFE with these 5 entrepreneurial mindsets” — Here, people will likely think this: “Hmmm entrepreneurs are indeed very wise, very smart and above average people. So there are 5 core mindsets that can help me master my own life for good? This should be quick and enlightening for me then…[CLICK]”.
- Ex #4: “Master your business COMPLETELY with these 3 time-savers tools” — Here, the reaction of the reader will probably be this: “What? Three tools that will help me master my business and save time?!?! What am I missing??? [CLICK]”
- Ex #5: “Master your marketing skills using these 3 MYSTERIOUS principles that will make your company’s profit grow 89%” — This will probably have this effect on readers who care about Marketing: “Hmmmmmmm great! Some NEW marketing secret skills that I might be missing which can totally transform my business. Let’s see what are these 3 mysterious secrets. [CLICK]“
Nothing outstanding here, as you can see, just a more clever use of words to build curiosity. And remember that all you need to do in order to build a powerful headline with this technique is to approach one of the main problems your target audience has, and provide a desirable AND easy-to-consume solution in the headline itself because THIS “combo” is what will sell your offer right on the spot. You must make people curious but you must also sell some benefits.
Poke the problem using the right words.
And sell the MASTER solution on the same sentence.
You MUST PROMISE that you’ll solve everything that is bothering your audience about that subject by making bold claims whilst at the same time, you make the solution look very simple (and sometimes affordable).
That’s it, my friend.
HEADLINE — LIFE-CHANGING
[RANDOM NUMBER] LIFE-CHANGING PRODUCTS FOR [TARGET AUDIENCE’s PROBLEM]
This is a more straightforward approach that you can use in your headlines. The psychological secret here lies in the bold claim “LIFE-CHANGING PRODUCTS/SERVICES/ACTIONS” and all you need to do is to FIT that very well in your headline in a way that you poke the target audience with the EXACT life-changing solution for a veeeery hard-to-resolve problem.
The goal is to make a powerful promise to your readers that you have the Ultimate Solution.
And in order to make it a little stronger, you can add some numbers as well.
Here are some real examples from Buzzfeed:
And here’s additional proof that using this copywriting technique works beautifully.
Source: Original Article.
Did you notice the numbers in the beginning of the headlines? That’s how you enhance this technique. But remember one key point: you must ALWAYS deliver what was promised.
Now, to make things simpler for you, here are some additional examples about this so you can have a better understanding of how effective this really is:
- Ex #1: “10 LIFE-CHANGING cheat meals that will make you LOSE body fat within 15 days” — The obvious reaction to this would be something like: “CHEAT meals that will be able to melt body fat within 2 weeks?!?! How is that possible??? Let’s see what I might be missing here! [CLICK]“
- Ex #2: “3 LIFE-CHANGING books according to the TOP 5 CEOs of the World” — Since a CEO has strong social proof, this headline will probaby lead people to think: “Hmmm…maybe those books are the “why” CEOs get ahead on others. Awesome. Let me see which 3 books and secrets are they talking about. [CLICK]”
- Ex #3: “7 NEW LIFE-CHANGING marketing tools that will TRANSFORM your business forever” — If you are a marketer as I am, maybe you will think something like: “New Marketing tools?? That powerful huh? Hmmmm… let’s see if they are all that…[CLICK]”
- Ex #4: “The 2 LIFE-CHANGING anti-aging products from Paris that costs only $30” — Women on their 50s will read this and think: “It is not possible that something as good and valuable as an anti-aging product is that cheap, especially from Paris. What’s the catch?? [CLICK]”
- Ex #5: “The 3 LIFE-CHANGING personal development books Les Brown and Tony Robbins strongly recommended to business owners in 2015” — For those who care about self-improvement, this will instantly spark curiosity and make people wonder: “Wow! Tony and Les brown recommending OTHER personal development books?! Which special guys I’m not aware of in this field?? [CLICK]”
Although this copywriting technique works really well, it’s CRUCIAL that you deliver. Crucial. For instance, if you’re promising “5 life-changing and innovative products to help you clean your house” then you BETTER show something unique, different, special AND valuable that wil blow the reader’s mind because otherwise, you’ll make your readers/customers truly angry due to the clickbait you used.
For example, this below was a powerful tweet CNN unleashed a while ago, but they delivered:
Source: Original Article from CNN.
The reason: The 14-year-old girl felt unappreciated.
That’s it??? What the hell??? Is that a reason to STAB your sister dammit??? Could you imagine this with your own family? “Hey brother I didn’t like what you said before about me so let’s see how you handle this knife on your back you mo@&#$th&#$ !!!”.
Thank God this is STILL “shocking” instead of “normal”.
But anyway, sorry about getting emotional here.
HEADLINE — CHEATING PRODUCT
THE POWERFUL CHEAT SHEET THAT WILL HELP YOU WORK AS [TARGET AUDIENCE] SMARTER
Did you use to cheat in your high school exams to get good grades? Did you? (cooooome ooooon I know you did!) Or were you a nerd that used to play Dungeons & Dragons with your weird friends? (Ok sorry, I was just kidding. Vin Diesel plays D&D so don’t worry).
Well, but the point I want to show you here is that MOST people LOVE to cheat. They do. Seriously. Why do you think bodybuilders call those sweet, fatty foods a “cheat meal”? Because it is good, that’s why.
So, when you tell your readers you’re giving away something that has “CHEAT” on it, you’re essentially saying this to them:
When you sell a cheatable asset in your headlines to your reader/customer, that’s what you’re essentially telling him subjectively. You’re selling that you’re a good friend and you’re making his life easier with something that won’t harm him at all, whilst at the same time, it will look very damn easy to accomplish. And people love to trade “easy labor” for great results. That’s the american dream man!
But here’s a practical example from Bodybuilding.com:
Source: Original Article.
So as you can see, you’re being told by Bodybuilding.com that there is the possibility to train in lazy mode and STILL get some awesome abs! Now……think……WHO wouldn’t want that!?!? Everybody would. Great abs in exchange for lazy training? For most people this is awesome!
For example, I bet that if I launch a book about “getting lean eating chocolate” you’ll definitely want to read at least the first 5 pages to see what is it about because it’s controversial. It’s not mainstream. But it works anyway and therefore, it’s powerful and interesting. That’s why “cheating” sells in headlines because it is telling the reader he will get AWESOME benefits with little or no effort at all.
Simple to understand right? After all, there’s no mystery here.
Just remember to avoid the wrong side of “cheating”, which is the bad side that feels like you’re robbing people, GTA style. Always associate this technique with the promotion of good giveaways that won’t harm the user and won’t make him feel bad, and you’ll see your CTRs increasing in a heart beat.
Now let’s continue.
HEADLINE — BEYOND KNOWLEDGE BASE
YOUR CUSTOMERS CARE MUCH MORE ABOUT BRAND DESIGN [THAN YOU THINK]
This is a copywriting technique that is used to SHAKE the knowledge grounds of the customer. The goal here is simple: to make the reader RE-THINK all his beliefs about something and force him to DOUBT HIMSELF regarding his authority in a subject or a field. You should aim to CRUSH a personal belief and/or any certainty about a topic. Period.
And I know you’re confused. I can see it in your face right now.
Relax. Because this is actually very simple to understand.
But to speak your language, all you should know is that when you use this technique you are communicating the following message to your reader:
Want an example?
Then here’s one. I used this approach in one of my own articles about SEO.
Check out the article’s headline below:
Makes more sense now, right? What I’m telling to the reader is that his personal belief that “The Technical Side of SEO is not that important” is totally false and unrealistic. Period. My goal is to SHOCK the reader/customer and tell him: “Hey man, you are missing the big picture and the harsh truth. And your business is suffering because of that.”. Just click here and see the stuff I reveal about this subject many ignore nowadays. It’s practical help.
OK. But let’s make this very clear for you or otherwise you’ll curse me and I don’t like that. So here are 2 more examples from reliable sources who are both using this copywriting technique on their headlines:
(I don’t think you need the red arrow now)
So, as you can see, this is a technique many websites and blogs use nowadays to draw attention and make the reader curious about his convictions about something. And it works. Beautifully.
Now let’s wrap this up.
Here are a few more examples to make you understand this completely:
- Ex #1: “This Financial Crisis is going to KILL your business much faster than you think if you neglect these 10 rules” — Here the reader will probably think: “Hmm…I may be underestimating this financial crisis. I must take a look and see if I’m doing everything that is necessary to survive this wave of financial problems. [CLICK]”
- Ex #2: “This NEW Marketing strategy called Native Advertising can make your company GROW much faster than you think within 45 days!” — Here, the reader will see this headline and think: “Ok what the heck is Native Advertising!? A NEW Marketing strategy!? Never heard of it. They say it’s powerful. Let’s check it out then…..maybe it can help my business…[CLICK]”
- Ex #3: “Artificial Intelligence will REVOLUTIONIZE Digital Marketing in the following 2 years much more than you think!” — Those who read this headline, will likely stop what they’re doing, put the beer on the table and think: “In the next 2 years A.I. will transform Digital Marketing?!? Dammit. This may change everything for my business. I better find out what’s coming next, before my competitors catch me off guard! [CLICK]”
Easy right? All you need to do is to put the reader into “doubt mode” and make him wonder if he truly knows everything about the subject you’re approaching because once you plant that level of doubt in his head, it’s more likely that he’ll click on your link and read at least the first 500 words of your content.
And the bolder your claims are regarding a subject…
And the more you CHALLENGE your reader to test his knowledge base against yours…
And the stronger you make his internal doubts…
The HIGHER will be your chances to succeed in forcing him to read what you want.
Nice, right? But we are not done yet. Stay with me because there are more tricks to show you next.
HEADLINE — 1 OUT OF “X”
THIS ONE MARKETER WAS ABLE TO OUTSMART ALL EXPERTS WITH A STRATEGY THAT WORKS [1 OUT OF X] TIMES WHEN EXECUTED
This copywriting technique works thanks to 2 main reasons: The Statistical fact and The level of “Specialness” of the news. The statistical fact sells more for those who DO NOT believe in everything they read online whilst the specialness approach, appeals more to those who love to read “outstanding” and unlikely facts.
That way, the believer and the non-believer are both hit by the hands of the Copywriter.
But let’s go straight to some examples so you can see this in action:
- Ex #1: “Shocking: 9 out of 10 people buy products because of these 3 Neuromarketing Principles” — Those who read this headline will probably think: “Wow!!! Some new secrets about the brain revealed by Neuromarketing that can make me have a 90% success rate on sales?!? [CLICK]”
- Ex #2: “This rare mushroom that Restaurants have on their Menu can LITERALLY KILL people 1 out of 50 times” — Those who read this headline will think: “What?! They serve mushrooms that can kill you in restaurants with those absurd odds?!?! And is it even legal to serve deadly food?? Crazy! Let me check this absurd news! [CLICK]”
- Ex #3: “Denmark alone has 4 out of 10 of the most successful business owners in the World. Does Denmark’s culture was made to build Entrepreneurs?” — The ones who read this, will think: “Wow! Denmark has that amount of the world’s top entrepreneurs? That’s amazing! Maybe there’s a secret in Denmark’s culture for building world-class business owners! [CLICK]”.
So as you can see this is ANOTHER powerful way to cause impact with your headlines because you can work with REALISTIC odds and play around with some special odds as well (which can shock people and instigate curiosity).
And the good thing is that both ways really work. The realistic approach works because it educates people and people love to learn stuff, and the special and “shocking odds” approach works too because it makes people realize they DIDN’T knew everything about a certain topic.
This is why this copywriting technique is used a lot on infographics and promotional images, because it draws and holds people’s attention very fast. You can see below a more “shocking and special” example about online shopping:
So if you play your cards right, you can make people click every single time.
Just use the right data allied with a great headline and you’ll see what happens.
Now let’s continue.
We are close to ending this.
HEADLINE — THE SECRET TRUTH
THESE ARE THE SECRETS [NOBODY IS TELLING YOU] ABOUT AUTOMATED MARKETING
This is a move copywriters make to expose a powerful “secret” whilst at the same time they tell the reader that he’s totally lost regarding a subject (or misinformed about something important). Works very well too. And that’s because it essentially play with people’s curiosity, and we already know that curiosity sells.
But you must A-L-W-A-Y-S remember the special rule:
In other words: DO NOT use this without delivering good stuff or it will be interpreted as clickbait by users. That’s a very important point to remember. But you’re a big boy now, so my guess is that you already knew about this principle and therefore, you won’t be using any clickbait tricks.
OK. So let’s go through some practical examples because I know you’re getting sleepy by this point. This is a long article, I get it. So here you go, my friend:
- Ex #1: “A Truth the Government is NOT telling you about Cancer” — Those who read this headline will think lots of things, such as:  “I knew it!!! Those Illuminati bastards!!! I was ALWAYS right and now here’s the proof!” [CLICK] /  “Hmmm….Maybe the government is hiding the truth because they made a mess they can’t clean up anymore…” [CLICK] /  “What now!? What has this crappy government has done to harm people once again?! What are they hiding from us?” [CLICK]
- Ex #2: “A 21-Days Diet program that personal trainers are NOT telling you and DO NOT want you to know” — Those who love fitness and getting all sexy and beefy will read this headline and think: “Great!!! Finally I’m in front of what I need to learn so I can fire my abusive and expensive personal trainer!” [CLICK]
- Ex #3: “A SHOCKING Truth about Chocolate that lean people are NOT telling you” — Those who read this headline will think: “Hmm…what’s the connection between chocolate and lean people? Oh Wait! I got a lean friend who might be hiding this secret from me! Bastard!! But now I’ll find out what this is all about and what he’s hiding!” [CLICK]
When you use “NO ONE IS TELLING YOU” in your copy, you’ll generate at least one of these 2 powerful “events” on the reader’s head:
1º – The reader will think that your content is a “must-know” information because he knows that if he ignores this curious info, he’ll continue to be in the dark and therefore, he’ll consider himself STUPID for being the “only one” who doesn’t know that particular thing about that topic. The result? The shame of being a dumb person will persuade him to click. And he’ll click most of the times.
2º – You’ll trigger curiosity if you put together the right words + some interesting and realistic facts. Because even if the reader is not the type of person who cares about being “the only one” who’s stupid, he’ll likely want to take a peek on what you wrote just so he can be sure he “knows everything” about that topic. The curiosity factor will make him click. You can bet on this.
OK! But let’s show you again some practical examples from the World Wide Web.
Take a look below, my friend:
(That pregnancy stuff above almost made me puke here while I was writing this)
Anyway, as you can see, the move here is to generate enough curiosity up to a point that you MESS SO HARD with the reader’s head, that he’ll stop EVERYTHING that he’s doing at the moment just to have a small peek at your content. That’s the goal! You plant curiosity and you harvest clicks.
Just remember: Interesting secrets sells.
And really well.
PS: I purposely didn’t share the source of the pregnancy article right now to make you struggle with your own curiosity. You’ll never know what’s in there. It’s not pretty.
HEADLINE — THE BREAKING NEWS
THIS INCREDIBLE CONTROVERSIAL DIET IS [MAKING THE FITNESS WORLD RE-WRITE MAGAZINES]
This is a copywriting technique that involves playing the controversial card to shock people by using something bold to make people freeze and read for a few seconds. You must attack “common truths” and place your truth above all, or at least, place it at the same level of other truths.
The goal here is very simple:
(I like how I put things like that in simple words. )
Well, the breaking news approach aims in that direction most of the times. Its intent is to kick ALL other authoritative content in the field and introduce something smarter and new, something that is making people and experts re-consider everything about that subject. A practical example of what I mean here about deconstructing other authorities would be this quote below by Hubspot’s CEO:
This quote was extracted from this video below (just in case you want to hear the full context)
So what does that mean?
It means that when you EXPOSE that the “Almighty Authorities” are losing ground for something new, you’ll get clicks. Why? Because you’re communicating the Rise of a New Era in that field. Get it? That’s how it works.
Here, check out these examples below so you can understand this a little bit better:
- Ex #1: “This Jewish doctor has made famous health magazines re-write 300 of their articles about dieting and growth hormones” — This headline will make people think: “Wow. One Jewish expert made famous health magazines recognize they were all mistaken about growth hormones and dieting!? What’s new here?? Why all this effort??” [CLICK]
- Ex #2: “Here’s the Social Network that is giving greater ROIs to companies more than Facebook, Instagram and Youtube COMBINED!” — This headline will make people think: “Ok, that’s not possible! What’s happening here? What am I missing? What social network is bringing such incredible results overnight?!” [CLICK]
- Ex #3: “One man. One product. One Marketing strategy. And $300.000 in sales using only Instagram!” — This headline will likely do this to people’s brains: “WOW! Who the hell is this guy?!! How can you make that amount of money using just Instagram?!? What new secret am I not aware??” [CLICK]
Powerful, my friend.
This headline style is VEEEEEEEEEEERY POWERFUL because it acts like “Breaking News” no matter what niche you’re writing for. The secret of it lies in giving TRUE AND IMPACTFUL information to the reader and all at the same time, and this combination will make the reader think that what you have to offer, is something he desperately needs to know RIGHT NOW! Otherwise, if he skips that content, he’ll be in social and professional disadvantage.
In other words: He’ll be “excluded” from society for not knowing the breaking news that is life-changing knowledge. That’s what happens “behind the scenes” in the person’s head.
But besides my own examples above, here is another great headline example using this copywriting technique:
The important thing you must notice is that NOT ALWAYS it is that clear that the headline is dethroning an Authority in the field or being too explicit about it. The breaking news here is that with just $100 a guy was able to build a business of $20.000 in revenue per month, dethroning those who claim that you need lots of money to start a successful company.
That’s how it works.
You deconstruct a “common truth” with an amazing success story and shout it to the world. Sometimes this will hit the authorities right in the face, but sometimes it won’t. This is why Case Studies use this strategy too in 90% of their headlines, because when you have “success” to support all your statements then an NEW authority arises because after all, facts are facts.
And people can’t fight facts.
Now let’s finish this and go home.
HEADLINE — THE GOSSIP FIGHT
THIS WAS [THE RESPONSE OF JET LI] TO THAT [HIDIOUS JASON STATHAM’S COMMENTARY] ABOUT LI’S FAMILY
A copywriting technique that many gossip blogs use that works really well. And why? Because most people LOVE gossips, that’s why (which is frustrating and embarrassing, but true). The “real world” and the big companies use this a lot whenever possible and if you pay attention, UFC does this A LOT by making one fighter diss his opponent before they brawl, just to heat things up in order to make more sales.
So if this is done right it will be a marketing machine. Especially if you can LINK two or more pieces of content and use one headline to support another. Why? Because when you do that you create a “series” or a “saga” around that single gossip, which is what traps people up. Take this below for instance:
“That guy has said this and that about that other guy. But the other guy dissed him back! But the 1st guy spoke about his family and…etc…etc”.
Works. This is a copywriting technique that IT IS “DIRTY”, but it does work. A lot.
Unfortunately, people love to “watch” other people’s fights and problems while they eat popcorn, and copywriters know that.
Now, to make things simpler for you and to help you understand how to use this in niches which are definitely NOT news-related, I’ll finish this with some practical (and made-up) examples:
- Ex #1: “This SEO expert DESTROYED this Google employee in the middle of his own lecture!!!” — This headline will probably make people think: “What!? Why did a guy interrupted and fought a Google employee in the middle of his lecture?! And who the heck is this expert anyway??” [CLICK]
- Ex #2: “The Intellectual FIGHT between America’s Tops Best sellers” — This headline will probably put people to think: “WOW!? What intellectual fight is that?? Which authors are involved in this?! This look serious let me check!” [CLICK]
- Ex #3: “Another ‘fake expert’ was dethroned by what Matt exposed about his work in just 10 minutes” — This headline will force you to think: “Dammit!! What did Matt said about the other guy’s work!?!? I must check this out!” [CLICK]
Feel better now?
So, the power of this copywriting gossip style is that if your content DELIVERS then people themselves will keep the word going for weeks and word-of-mouth marketing (the best marketing) will persist for a while. And for sure it will bring even more people to click on your content later on.
OK? I guess I made myself clear after these final examples.
The next lines are just the conclusion, you’re free to go now.
CONCLUSION — HEADLINES ARE THE DOORS TO YOUR CONTENT. MAKE THEM FREAKING INTERESTING
Many bloggers and companies are publishing great content nowadays but they forget the fact that since the internet has grown like crazy, you’re now fighting for people’s attention more than never. And a way to win this battle in business is to always write smart headlines for your content by using some of these copywriting techniques. Because the smarter you are with your headlines, the more people will read what you published.
Marketing has changed, my friend. Completely.
And you need to get clever and clever by the day or else you’ll fail miserably in business.
So keep the “interesting” flame alive because it all starts in your headlines.
PS: and if you need some assistance in your copy you’re free to request a meeting 😉