- January 1, 2019
Welcome. This is a resource page with all power comments written by PETERSON TEIXEIRA COMPANY and published all over the internet, through Apps and Websites. If you’re in business nowadays, you probably should read these priceless nuggets of information to understand a little bit more about the reality of the business world, and what’s impacting business & marketing. It’s also a good resource to see where the business community is more active, which is why the apps/websites are also being promoted. The Images here are the result of handpicking the most important comments from several platforms, resulting in a much shorter list than the actual number of comments, specifically designed for those who are too lazy to read longer pieces of content (or for those who don’t have much time to read on a daily basis). Naturally, this resource page will be constantly updated and/or corrected to prevent any misleading information and to maintain a good, reliable list of top commentaries that may help you in your business or marketing strategy, or in understanding why your marketing/business is not working anymore.
TARGET AUDIENCE: CEOs, Entrepreneurs
IMPORTANT: The majority of the comments here are recent, but you may find older comments because some of them deliver evergreen content. Nonetheless, everything is extremely valuable if you intend to master the market. And people don’t tend to practice what they preach, especially since the business community got invaded by fake entrepreneurs. The goal here is to provide many great insights and nuggets of information to those who don’t have much time on their hands to read business-related content.
OBS: You may see some images with “Popular Comments” on them because some Apps have this feature. However, that does not necessarily mean that those comments were flagged as popular by those platforms, it’s just part of the overall image. We do not care whether comments have likes or shares or other social signals in order to publish them here.
LAST UPDATE: This page was last updated in January 2 of 2019
THE POWER COMMENTS LIST
The Links below are just so you can jump straight to the card.
OBS: The Headlines below are not the original ones. They are just a summary.
- Comment #33: Dead Sea: Biblical wonder is facing ‘environmental disaster in slow motion’
- Comment #32: Saudis Seek advisors for biggest bank merger since 2016
- Comment #31: A.I. will create millions more jobs than it will destroy
- Comment #30: 17 small upgrades and new habits that changed our lives in 2018
- Comment #29: The Challenge for cryptocurrency firms in 2019: don’t die
- Comment #28: How to decide if a college education is worth the debt
- Comment #27: Amazon plans to add whole food stores
- Comment #26: Tech that will change your life in 2019
- Comment #25: Founder’s big idea to revive Buzzfeed’s fortunes? A Merger with rivals
- Comment #24: New York state tax department reviewing fraud allegations involving Trump
- Comment #23: Google’s new search could significantly change content discovery
- Comment #22: Google’s ex-Ceo Eric Schmidt says the internet will split in two
- Comment #21: Netflix is the king of mediocre streaming
- Comment #20: Amazon hits $1 Trillion market cap
- Comment #19: Google employees protest secret work on censored search engine for China
- Comment #18: Why Shops and Bars want to make you pay by card
- Comment #17: The Repeal of Net Neutrality is official.
- Comment #16: A Medical Mystery grows as U.S. Consulate workers in China fall
- Comment #15: China Plain Nonsense or Sovereign right? The Airline Map Flap
- Comment #14: Google accused of using GDPR to impose unfair terms on publishers
- Comment #13: Facebook shrinks fake news links in hopes you’ll miss them
- Comment #12: North Korean’s Kim Jon Un and South Korean Leader to pursue…
- Comment #11: A.I. will hipe out half the banking jobs in a decade
- Comment #10: Car subscription services offer simple, flexible alternative…
- Comment #9: Facebook starts its facial recognition push to Europeans
- Comment #8: The 100 Most Influential people in the world
- Comment #7: India bans financial firms from dealing in cryptocurrencies
- Comment #6: How The Government could fix Facebook
- Comment #5: Facebook Gave data access to Chinese Firm flagged by U.S. Intelligence
- Comment #4: A South Korean university is building killer robots
- Comment #3: Trump says will use military to protect US. border
- Comment #2: Google News initiative puts $300 million toward saving online journalism
- Comment #1: Salon is using adblock readers’ CPU power to mine cryptocurrency