GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- December 10, 2016
These are the Guest Post Guidelines you need to be aware of, before pitching me any article.
If you don’t fill all requirements, your e-mail will unfortunately be ignored. Then, you’ll have to resend the same email with all the information required.
So here are the rules to write for petersonteixeira.com:
- THE EMAIL BODY: You just have to send a simple article idea, with a very powerful headline and a description of who you are and what business you own. Don’t forget to send your company’s website as well.
- THE CONTENT: The article you’ll write must have over 3,500 words in order to be accepted, and it needs to obey the Content Density principle. Meaning, you must not “fill the article with words” just to match the words count. The article needs to be relevant, easy to read, and very interesting. Remember, this is about Mastery. Not unleashing something just for the sake of promotion or because there’s a content marketing agenda to follow. I care more about people reading your article, remembering it, and teaching other people about that subject you wrote thanks to your powerful contribution. Put data when you make bold claims whenever possible as well. Think about the Legacy you can leave behind to mankind.
- THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT (imagery and videos): Copyright protected material cannot be embedded in your article. Therefore, all images and videos embedded must be either on the Creative Commons License, or created by yourself, or bought. Never stolen. You can check the Resource Page for both paid and free images that I personally recommend you to use.
- THE CATEGORIES: The categories accepted here are INTERNET MARKETING, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, COPYWRITING AND COACHING.
- THE RESTRICTIONS: Do not approach Politics nor Religion in your article. Do not offend other people. You’re definitely allowed and encouraged to use your personality and personal thoughts when writing, but use it with caution. Also, you cannot pitch articles that have been posted elsewhere, as well.
- THE FEEDBACK: My deadline to respond your email is 3 business days. After this, if you haven’t received an email from me regarding your submission then you’re free to try again with another idea. There’s no problem in trying again friend. I actually like it if you don’t give up that easy once “rejected”. Warrior mentality is highly rewarded here. And the article ideas you send that get accepted must be sent to the right email (which is shown below) inside a Word Document (.doc).
- SUBMISSIONS: Send your simple message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- send yours and your company’s information
- send article idea with a powerful headline
- send article in Word format (.doc)
- article should be over 3,500 words
- article should be very interesting
- article should be ultimate guide
- never embbed copyright protected imagery or videos
- never approach religion nor politics and only pitch original articles
- categories allowed are marketing, copywriting, entrepreneurship and coaching
- you’ll receive a YES within 3 business days. If you don’t, feel free to try again.
- the email to start the conversation is email@example.com
Examples of Articles I consider valuable:
The Hardcore Era of Artificial Intelligence And Its Unfair Advantage in Business & Marketing
The Psychological Hooks of Colors in Marketing
The Invasive Mind Control Marketing Big Brands Are Using To Dominate The Market
(more examples here: Resource Page)
Let’s see how good you really are.
Thank you for your time.
CEO & Founder